Website Terms and Conditions
By using the presskits.co.uk site you agree to the following terms:
- The Presskits.co.uk site is controlled by the markettiers4dc, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with its registered office at 10a Northburgh St, London, EC1V 0AT
- In no event will presskits.co.uk, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any losses, costs, damage or other liability whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from loss or profits, lost data or business)
Copyright and Trade Marks
All designs, text, graphics and other contents/arrangements of the site in whatever format belong to the markettiers4dc limited or its licensors. All rights in these are reserved other than expressly permitted herein: permission is granted to copy electronically and to print hard copy portions of this site only for browsing the presskits.co.uk site. Other than such use, no permission is granted including for reproduction, modification, distribution, republication purposes without the prior consent of markettiers4dc limited. All trademarks, service marks and trade names mentioned in the presskits.co.uk site are the property of markettiers4dc limited or other respective owners that have granted markettiers4dc limited the right and licence to use such marks.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other Internet sites, which are owned/operated by third parties. markettiers4dc limited is not responsible for the information and content of any such third party site, nor of any transactions or communications between you and such sites. If you have any concerns regarding links, content or transactions at such third party sites, please contact the site administrator or web master of such third party sites.
Digital Press Kit Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to web site publishers wishing to run competitions supplied by markettiers4dc which must be adhered to for the allocation of the agreed prize to be guaranteed:
- The web site publisher is required to confirm with markettiers4dc its own competition Terms and Conditions between itself and its users.
- Persons involved in markettiers4dc, and/or the competition and execution of the draw, including employees of the associated provider of the prize, agency or anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
- Any data collection the web site publisher chooses to obtain which involves the entrant having to provide personal data must involve an opt-in process.The web site publisher must confirm to markettiers4dc:
- The start and end date of the competition
- That a hyperlink to a chosen website of the company supplying the prize will be included on the page that the competition is hosted.
- That a logo of the prize provider will be included on the page that the competition is hosted.
- Please note, that without verification from you on these above points, we are unable to guarantee that a prize will be made available for your web site. If markettiers4dc are posting the prizes to your site's winners, then the winners details must be supplied to markettiers4dc within 28 days of your competition's closing date otherwise the winner will no longer be eligible to receive their prize.